Have you sold your cryptocurrency and want to know how to transfer your money to your bank account? Learn how to transfer from Crypto.com, read on.
How to withdraw money from Crypto.com
- Open your crypto.com app
- Assuming you’ve linked your withdrawal bank account to your app. Click on the transfer which is placed just below your crypto account balance. (steps to link your bank account below)
- You will see a pop-up window at the bottom of your screen that gives options to “deposit” or “withdraw”.
- Click on ‘Remove’
- Then you will see two options ‘Crypto’ and ‘Fiat’.
- Choose the option ‘Fiat’ with a description ‘Withdraw Fiat to your bank account’
- Then you have the option to choose your currency
- Once you have chosen the desired option, you can proceed and indicate the amount you wish to withdraw.
- After entering your amount, you can click on the “Withdraw” button with the amount next to it.
- You can see the amount withdrawn on the confirmation screen right after. It tells you the fees (if there are any), the recipient, the processing time and finally the total amount withdrawn.
Keep in mind that there are restrictions on the amount of money you can withdraw per month, which is around $ 50,000 and less than $ 100. If you enter an amount that is less than the limit, they will notify you that it is less than their limit.
US Visa card holders https://t.co/vCNztABJoG:
Now you can top up your Visa card https://t.co/vCNztABJoG with a credit or debit card instantly! 💳
For a limited time, top up with your debit card and pay no fees.
Details: https://t.co/ScZNB4iZEW pic.twitter.com/acTE0wiIsh
– Crypto.com (@cryptocom) July 15, 2021
Link your deposit account to your Crypto.com
if you haven’t linked your deposit account yet, here’s how:
- Click on ‘Transfer’.
- You will have 2 options, either withdraw or deposit.
- Click on ‘Deposit’
- When you transfer money from your bank account to Crypto.com, you will choose “Fiat”
- Choose the currency you are going to transfer
- You will have the option to wire the money or use your bank account. There is no charge if you use your bank directly, but the transfer may take a few business days. On the other hand, if you use the bank transfer option, the transfer will be immediate but you may be charged a fee.
- By choosing the wire transfer option, you will have a limit of $ 5,000 to $ 100,000.
- By choosing the bank transfer option, you will receive the routing number and the crypto account number that you will need to provide on your bank account.
Provide the information given to you about your Crypto app to your bank account apps to successfully link your bank account to the crypto app. Learn more about how to link your bank account to crypto.com here.